Sunday, February 22, 2009

Taking Photos of Strangers. Part II.





So, this weekend it was time to try to take photos of strangers again. My boyfriend, brother and I were taking our own tour of historic areas of Columbus, this time with a memory card in my camera. We stopped by Buckeye Doughnuts to get some food before our journey, so I decided to take the photos there. We sat at the counter with 3 other guys who were watching a game, so I worked up the nerve to ask if I could take their picture. I asked the solo guy first, to which he replied "who, me?" He looked around like I was talking to someone else, and I was like, "no, you." So, I explained what I was doing and quickly shot a photo of him. Then I asked the 2 guys who were sitting on the other side, and they said sure. I didn't really talk to them much, and we left after that. I tried to see if there were any other people around, but it was so cold that there weren't many people out. So, here's what I took:

No comments:

Post a Comment